Here is an still image of a U.S. Bradley tank shooting fire into the Branch Davidian communal home in Waco, Texas back in 1993:
Image shrunk to fit your screen. You can save or view the full-size version by right-clicking on it (or using whatever other browser controls you have available).
And here is the video from which that image was taken:
Video running time approx. 1 minute
Here is another photo of the tank shooting fire into the Davidian home:
The image above is a video still clipped from the documentary film American: The Bill Hicks Story. The image is clearer and easier to see in the actual video footage shown in the player below.
Video running time: 3 minutes 22 seconds
Bill Hicks was quite the joker, wasn't he? It sure is a pity that he died when he was only 32 years old. But lots of people die of cancer in their early thirties, right? Stephen Knight, for example. Nothing to worry about.
Video running time: 15 seconds
Anyway, if you want to learn what really happened in Waco, Texas, that the state-controlled American media never told you, then you need to watch this must-see documentary by William Gazecki:
Video running time: 2 hours 15 minutes
This whole documentary is required viewing for everyone. If you absolutely can't make time to watch the entire film, then just skip ahead and start watching from just before the one hour, fifty-nine minute (01:58:53) mark, for Dr. Edward Allard's expert analysis of the FLIR (infra-red) video footage taken from the US helicopter -- including his conclusion that government forces machine-gunned the Davidians who were trying to flee from the burning building.
Of course, if Dr. Allard had known what was good for him, he wouldn't have run his mouth:
"Local" Cops Keep the Press Away
ATF Flag Raised On Site As Symbol of Military Conquest
A few Davidians survived ...
Watch the "Rules of Engagement" documentary above. It's very important and you will not view this incident the same way after seeing it. This was not a bunch of crazy cult members committing mass suicide like the state-controlled American press reported. This was a deliberate massacre of American citizens perpertrated by the federal government.
C.I.A. Psychological Warfare in 2018: The Demonization of the Davidians Continues 25 Years Later
In early 2018, A&E produced a documentary TV program about the Davidians entitled "Waco: Madman or Messiah?" This choice of title appears to have been carefully chosen for its psychological effect: virtually everyone will subconsciously reject the idea that Koresh was a "messiah," and as a result subconsciously conclude that he therefore must obviously have been a madman -- since that was the only other of the two choices presented. This is an example not only of propaganda, but also applied psychology in action (for more on this point, see: How Emotions Affect Logical Reasoning.)
Like other dictatorships throughout history, the United States of America has a state-controlled press. What makes ours all the more sinister, however, is that here in the USA, the state control is kept secret - it's done by the CIA or other intelligence services through proxy "private" corporations that the public is led to believe are not state agencies, which they in fact actually are. Each of the hundreds of television channels displays a "network logo" at the bottom right corner of the screen, reinforcing the appearance that each is a separate business entity of some sort. In reality, today, virtually all mass media has been coopted by the state.
Twenty-five years after the massacre, we still don't see the videos shown earlier in this article (much less, the complete Branch Davidian home movies) on the "mainstream" TV shown to the public. Ask yourself why.
In Memory of the Victims
Died February 28, 1993
- Winston Blake, 28, black, British
- Peter Gent, 24, white, Australian
- Peter Hipsman, 28, white, American
- Perry Jones, 64, white, American
- Michael Schroeder, 29, white, American
- Jaydean Wendell, 34, Hawaiian, American
Died April 19, 1993
- Katherine Andrade, 24, white, American
- Chanel Andrade, 1, white, American
- Jennifer Andrade, 19, white, American
- George Bennett, 35, black, British
- Susan Benta, 31, black, British
- Mary Jean Borst, 49, white, American
- Pablo Cohen, 38, white, Israeli
- Abedowalo Davies, 30, black, British
- Shari Doyle, 18, white, American
- Beverly Elliot, 30, black, British
- Yvette Fagan, 32, black, British
- Doris Fagan, 51, black, British
- Lisa Marie Farris, 24, white, American
- Raymond Friesen, 76, white, Canadian
- Sandra Hardial, 27, black, British
- Zilla Henry, 55, black, British
- Vanessa Henry, 19, black, British
- Phillip Henry, 22, black, British
- Paulina Henry, 24, black, British
- Stephen Henry, 26, black, British
- Diana Henry, 28, black, British
- Novellette Hipsman, 36, black, Canadian
- Floyd Houtman, 61, black, American
- Sherri Jewell, 43, Asian, American
- David M. Jones, 38, white, American
- David Koresh, 33, white, American
- Rachel Koresh, 24, white, American
- Cyrus Koresh, 8, white, American
- Star Koresh, 6, white, American
- Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, white, American
- Jeffery Little, 32, white, American
- Nicole Gent Little, 24, white, Australian
- and unborn child
- Dayland Gent, 3, white, American
- Page Gent, 1, white, American
- Livingston Malcolm, 26, black, British
- Diane Martin, 41, black, British
- Wayne Martin, Sr., 42, black, American
- Lisa Martin, 13, black, American
- Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, black, American
- Anita Martin, 18, black, American
- Wayne Martin, Jr., 20, black, American
- Julliete Martinez, 30, Mexican American
- Crystal Martinez, 3, Mexican American
- Isaiah Martinez, 4, Mexican American
- Joseph Martinez, 8, Mexican American
- Abigail Martinez, 11, Mexican American
- Audrey Martinez, 13, Mexican American
- John-Mark McBean, 27, black, British
- Bernadette Monbelly, 31, black, British
- Rosemary Morrison, 29, black, British
- Melissa Morrison, 6, black, British
- Sonia Murray, 29, black, American
- Theresa Nobrega, 48, black, British
- James Riddle, 32, white, American
- Rebecca Saipaia, 24, Asian, Phillipino
- Steve Schneider, 43, white, American
- Judy Schneider, 41, white, American
- Mayanah Schneider, 2, white, American
- Clifford Sellors, 33, white, British
- Scott Kojiro Sonobe, 35, Asian, American
- Floracita Sonobe, 34, Asian, Phillipino
- Gregory Summers, 28, white, American
- Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, white, Australian
- and unborn child
- Startle Summers, 1, white, American
- Lorraine Sylvia, 40, white, American
- Rachel Sylvia, 12, white, American
- Hollywood Sylvia, 1, white, American
- Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, white, American
- Serenity Jones, 4, white, American
- Chica Jones, 2, white, American
- Little One Jones, 2, white, American
- Neal Vaega, 38, Somoan, New Zealander
- Margarida Vaega, 47, Asian, New Zealander
- Mark H. Wendell, 40, Asian, American
Memorial markers at Mount Carmel center today:
Note: Several of the following images of memorial markers to the murdered Davidians are high-resolution photos which have been shrunk to fit your screen. You can save or view the full-size versions by right-clicking on it (or using whatever other browser controls you have available).
Recommended further research:
- "Waco: A New Revelation (Both Spiritual and Political)" by Charles Pace (one of the local community members), including information about apparent participation by the US Army Delta Force in the siege. Make sure to scroll down and check out some of the videos embedded on this page.
The above link and associated video presentation is not to be confused with the 1999 documentary film of the same name:
- "Waco: A New Revelation" (1999 documentary film)
FLIR Analysis by Edward Allard, Ph.D.
My typing from a photocopy in my possession -- Richard J. Sanford
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS HOUSTON DIVISION
Civil Action No. H-95-587 Judge Atlas
DEBORAH BROWN, et al., Plaintiffs v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, et al. Defendants
DECLARATION OF EDWARD F. ALLARD, PhD.
Edward F. Allard declares and states as follows:
1. My name is Edward F. Allard. I have worked for many years in the field of radiation physics related to thermal imaging, thermal signatures, thermal suppression and especially in aspects of those subjects relating to Forward Looking Infrared [FLIR] military systems.
2. My experience is set forth in my curriculum vitae, which is attached to this declaration. I received my Bachelor of Science in physics from Boston College and my doctorate in physics from the University of Missouri. I hold Patent No. 4,413,668 on a device to suppress thermal signatures and Patent no. 5,013,092 on a microdischarge image intensifier. My inventions and studies will enable use of uncooled thermal imagers with predicted performance better than the current TOW antitank missile night sight; design and calculation for these required an expert knowledge of photocathodes, photo detectors, signal detection, noise, charge transfer and optics for thermal imaging devices.
3. I began my career in this field as a supervisor at the Defense Department's Night Vision Laboratory, later becoming Deputy Director, Systems Development. My team developed and defended a variety of programs in the area, including L3TV systems, the thermal night sight for the Dragon antitank weapon, the night sight for the TOW antitank missile system, and other programs. NVL pioneered the Common Module System that is the foundation of the thermal imaging systems used in Operation Desert Storm.
4. As a defense contractor and government employee, I have analyzed a number of thermal imaging devices. These include comparisons of L3TV with thermal imagers, comparisons of American and foreign imagers, analyses of the thermal imager for the M1 tank, design of thermal pointing systems, construction of a T-62 thermal target for tank gunnery, and countermeasures to completely hide an M60 tank from enemy FLIR and to reduce FLIR signatures of tents, trucks, ships, and individual soldiers. The interpretation of FLIR imagery requires skill and experience. As but a few examples, materials which reflect sunlight and thus seem bright in the visible spectrum will often appear indistinct, or even dark, to a thermal imager; the very reflective properties that make them bright to the eye make them appear cool, and thus dark, to FLIR systems. Interpretation of thermal images requires a knowledge of the reflective properties of both natural and man-made objects.
5. I have reviewed a FLIR tape depicting the events outside Waco, Texas, on April 19, 1993, which tape was obtained from one of the defense attorneys involved in the criminal cases that arose out of those events. My analysis of the tape follows. All times given are those shown in the timeclock shown in the tape. All directions are given from the standpoint of the viewer.
6. At 11:24:31, the FLIR is recording events in the rear of the building, where the Combat Engineering Vehicle [CEV] has partially demolished the area known as the "gymnasium." The FLIR shows several flashes appearing from a point to the left of the CEV. These are elongated in shape, several feet long, and appear and disappear at a regular rate with regular spacing between them. I note five flashes from one point, appearing and disappearing at the rate of 7-10 per second. At this location some non-flashing movement also appears visible. There is no natural explanation for these flashes. Natural phenomena do not heat and cool in fractions of a second. My expert opinion is that these flashes appear to be the muzzle flashes of a fully-automatic firearm, firing at about 500 rounds per minute cyclic rate. Carefully examined, in slow motion and by frame-to-frame observation, the flashes originate to the left and progress to the right, indicating that they are being fired from a source outside the building, and fired into the building.
7. At 11:42:56, the aircraft bearing the FLIR is circling the side of the building. A hot image is visible inside the side, ground floor, window of the "corner tower." As the aircraft continues its movement the image vanishes, underscoring the fact that the image is a hot object inside the room, the sight of which is lost as the aircraft moves on and alters the perspective through the window.
8. At 11:44:52, a momentary flash of radiation is seen to the rear of the central "tower." This may be at a location in the open area to the immediate rear of the building. The flash is visible for ten frames, approximately a third of a second, much longer than the flashes described above. It is not possible with these data to determine the cause or source of the flash.
9. At 11:47:50, the FLIR is recording events at the front of the building. A CEV has driven into the building, withdrawn, and has a large piece of rubble lodged on the front of the vehicle. An individual is dimly visible exiting the vehicle, walking to its front, and dislodging the rubble. The CEV is at this point halted within a vehicle length, perhaps twenty feet, of the front of the building.
10. At 12:07:40-42, the aircraft bearing the FLIR is circling past the right tower. A heat source, long and narrow in form, quickly appears across a window of the tower. Upon careful examination, slow motion and frame-by- frame, I believe this is more likely to be a heat source outside the window, than one inside it. It is noteworthy that the image does not vanish or fade as the aircraft flies past, in contrast to the heat signature noted at 11:42:56.
11. At 12:08:32, the FLIR depicts events at the rear of the building, where the large "gymnasium" structure has largely been demolished. Two very bright thermal flashes are visible near to or in the window at the center, in front of and to one side of the CEV which is stopped there. I see no natural explanation for these flashes. They would not, for instance, be reflections of sunlight off glass.
12. At 12:08:52 there are again radiation flashes, which I believe to be firearms fire, from the side and rear of the CEV. Again, when carefully examined they appear to move in the direction of the building.
13. In brief, my examination of the FLIR tape indicates:
a. An analysis of the tape, field by field, reveals thermal flashes occurring that have pulse times and time intervals between them consistent with the intervals of automatic weapons fire. Pulses of approximately 1/15 second occur. There are no naturally- occurring phenomena that could explain these events.
b. Other thermal flashes of radiation, approximately 1/3 second in duration, occur in various areas of the building complex. Again, no naturally-occurring phenomena can explain this.
I declare under penalty of perjury that the above is true and correct.
Edward F. Allard, Phd.
Dated this 1 day of Feb, 1996.
You can access this page directly at: RememberWaco.com