The following is an e-mail I received in 2013 from Tania, a resident of Queensland, Australia. Based on its contents, I am certain that Tania is the subject of a classified non-consensual mind control program. The e-mail is presented with her express permission in its original, unedited form, with the following exceptions:
- I have added paragraph spacing to improve presentation and readability.
- I have added numbered footnotes at key points in the text, to which I refer in my commentary which follows the e-mail. These are shown bold and in a different color than the original text.
- At Tania's request, I have deleted her last name from the text.
- On April 18, 2015, at Tania's request, I have changed the reference to her "forearms" (at footnote 9) to "shoulders."
Below the e-mail and footnotes is a letter that Tania wrote to a psychiatrist to whom she had been involuntarily referred (under Australia's Mental Health Act) by the hospital where she was admitted.
Tania's 2013 e-mail to Jeff
(Received October 8, 2013)
In November 2012 I had what I believed contact with spirit world. Seeing the clock at 11:11 twice a day for days on end (1), telepath (2) and many coincidences (3). I had similar experience over Easter 2011, however November 2012 was more intense. It felt like God had chosen me to save the world (4).
I had visions in which the following day I would be sent a picture of what my vision was on my facebook page from unknown people (5). These pictures showed planetary alignment (6) over Giza pyramids (7), full moon eclipse and the Mayan calendar end date (8). I had never heard of the Mayan calendar previously. These pictures were what I had seen in my visions.
I was absolutely certain the spirit world and God were contacting me. On 28 November a friend came over and she thought I was having a mental breakdown and called an ambulance. In the ambulance the officer placed what appeared to be beige coloured skin/medical patches on both my forearms shoulders (9). In the centre of the patches were metal rods of about 2 inches in height with rounded ends. I wanted to ask the officer what they were for but I was unable to speak. He called out to the driver that my blood pressure was normal. He had not used a blood pressure device to check it though. (10)
Once at the hospital several people who I assumed at the time were doctors and nurses asked me odd questions. I was asked if I had a uterus and if I knew where I had gotten the chemicals from that were in my body. I wasn't given the time to answer or ask questions, they walked away (11). I was given a quartz crystal by the nurse (12). I remember being wide awake and wanting to know what was going on.
The next thing I knew I was waking up and could not breathe (13). I then saw bits and pieces of my life as though I was seeing it on a large screen before completely waking up (14). A female came over and checked the patches on my forearms, pulled the blanket back over my shoulders and walked away. Two men in dark blue suits came and stood on each side of the doorway about 7 meters from me. One of them kept turning around smiling at me and telling me via telepathy that everything was okay (15).
I had not been pregnant but I then felt two babies being born, about 5 minutes between each one. It was not painful but I definitely felt the sensation of them coming out. I looked but could not see any babies (16). The lady returned and took the patches off my forearms.
I don't know how I got from being on a hospital bed to all of a sudden on a higher level of the hospital walking down a corridor with the 2 men in blue suits beside me. I then felt terrified. As soon as I felt this, the 2 men told me via telepathy not to be frightened (17). I was put into a room. It was after 11pm. I had arrived at the hospital about 10am.
I have about 13 hours of missing time (18). I felt fine in the morning and was about to eat breakfast on a balcony when a friends father who had passed away about 17 years prior came out and greeted me. I felt amazed to see him. He sat down, put his hand over mine and said I had been blowing him kisses all around the world. I shared my breakfast with him. I wanted to ask him so many questions but was unable to (19).
I was then discharged. I had not been assessed upon admission but I since received discharge papers that report I claimed to be the virgin Mary (20). They diagnosed me with bipolar! (21) I was not assessed! As I was being discharged a nurse gave me an injection in the buttock. She said it was vitamin B (22). My doctor does not believe I have bipolar and she is aware of mind control projects but said its too difficult to prove (23). Several weeks later I discovered the staff at the hospital that dealt with me and the ambulance officers are no longer employed (24).
I have conducted so much research since my experience in November. I am sure it was mind control. What are those patches they stuck on my forearms? I was going to message you months ago about my experience but felt you would think I was insane. It is constantly on my mind and I'm terrified of what could happen. Surely I'm not the only one they have done this to.
Thank you, Tania ,
After responding to Tania's above message, I received this follow-up e-mail from her the next day (October 9, 2013).
Thank you for your reply.
Please feel free to publish my story on your site. You may use my first name and location.
I believe the patches that were put on my forearms are some sort of very advanced medical device that were used to put me to sleep and give me the birthing sensation (25). I feel the patches may have even been used to download my memories as well, as when I was waking up I could see bits and pieces of my life (26). Perhaps they used my memory to 'create' my friends father who had passed away many years prior (27). I didn't know my friends father very well but I certainly knew what he looked like. He had been a freemason (28).
I never knew there was a conspiracy surrounding freemasonary let alone mind control. I guess like the majority of people, you only find out after it happens to you (29).
1. The so-called "11:11 phenomenon" is a combination false-flag / disinformation operation which relies on neurotechnology previously implanted in the brain of the subject. It is so widespread that numerous books have been written and countless websites dedicated to the "phenomenon." See:
2. The experience of "telepathy" is a signature symptom of MKULTRA neurotechnology subjects. See:
3. The experience of unusually frequent coincidences is a sign of MKULTRA targeting. See:
4. The experience of feeling "chosen" and/or on a "mission" is another signature sign indicating one is an MKULTRA subject. This experience is widely reported, particularly by subjects in the "alien abduction" themed programs. See:
5. MKULTRA neurotechnology enables the operator to send video directly to the mind of the target, bypassing the physical eyes and ears. The mature technology which is in use against mind control subjects is classified; however, primitive versions of the technology are now being discussed in the open scientific literature. See:
6. Planetary alignments and astrology are a common disinformation theme and are often used to divert the attention of MKULTRA victims to "new age" beliefs. See:
7. Giza pyramids are a signature occult/masonic symbol. The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry uses an ancient Egyptian religious theme for its rituals. The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is also directly involved in MKULTRA psychiatric operations, according to the research of the late Jim Keith, who appears to have been murdered by medical personnel in a Reno, NV hospital. See:
8. See Note 6.
9. Patches on forearms probably indicate that Tania was being drugged at this point, particularly in light of the fact that she found herself unable to speak.
10. False statement by ambulance attendant in this context demonstrates complicity.
11. Medical personnel's question about uterus unexplained but relates to Tanya's experience of giving birth later in the story. Medical personnel walking away without allowing Tania opportunity to answer question is anomalous. It is unclear what was going on here and this may further evidence that Tania was drugged by this point in the encounter.
12. Crystals feature prominently in "new age" disinformation directed at MKULTRA subjects. See:
13. Waking up suddenly when the last recollection is of having been wide awake indicates Tanya was medically rendered unconscious. This is reported with great frequency by MKULTRA subjects both in conventional settings and in "alien/UFO" themed experiences. In 1981, a book presenting purported "research" on the latter subject was titled Missing Time, alluding to the nearly universal (no pun intended) nature of this experience among mind control subjects.
14. See Note 5.
15. See Note 2.
16. Manipulation of reproductive functions of MKULTRA subjects is commonly reported. See:
- Further, the experience of A) giving birth, and B) having this experience while not necessarily having been previously aware of a pregnancy, are widely reported by MKULTRA subjects in the "UFO/alien" themed programs. See:
17. Another blackout (see Note 13). Another telepathic experience (see Note 2).
18. Another blackout (see Note 13).
19. The experience of meeting a deceased person personally known to the subject has been previously reported by MKULTRA subjects enrolled in "UFO/alien" themed programs. Tania's inability to respond indicates she was under external control. See:
20. Discharge papers inconsistent with Tania's recollections indicates concealment.
21. In order to conceal the existence and deployment of classified mind control neurotechnology, complaints about telepathic experiences have been pre-emptively defined as "first-rank" symptoms of schizophrenia. Diagnosis of mind control subjects with schizophrenia, bi-polar or other psychotic disorders as a cover story is the standard modus operandi of these operations. See:
22. Unverifiable injections are commonly reported by subjects of non-consensual human "experimentation." See:
- Testimony of Miriam Snyder at the March 1, 2011 Public Comment Session of the Presidential Commission on Bioethical Issues.
23. Tania's doctor is probably correct, in this author's opinion.
24. Disappearance of hospital and ambulance staff shortly after Tania's experience strongly evidences an MKULTRA operation.
25. I disagree. I believe these were two distinct aspects of Tania's experience. Compare with my Note 9 and Note 16.
26. I disagree. Compare with my Note 9 and Note 5.
27. This is entirely possible. MKULTRA "synthetic telepathy" neurotechnology makes your thoughts and memories available to the remote operator. In this case, however, it is unlikely that it would have been necessary to rely on Tania's memory to "reconstruct" an image or experience of an individual, when actual photos or videos were available. Tania's experience of meeting her friend's deceased father may have been an artificially-induced memory / dream. See Note 5 and Note 19. It is also possible that she was in fact caused to meet someone who appeared to be the deceased.
28. In the context of an MKULTRA abduction, the deceased father's masonic affiliation is a red-flag and highly relevant. See Note 7.
29. Most people don't know, but (more importantly) they don't WANT to know. This stuff is too horrible for most people to want to deal with. They just hope that if they ignore it, they will somehow escape being affected. Unfortunately, they are not only wrong, but in many cases they and their loved ones are ALREADY affected without being aware of it. JP